Smooth-On Silicone Mold Making, Liquid Rubber OOMOO 30, Easy to Use - Trial Size 2.8 lb
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- MIX RATIO: 1A:1B BY VOLUME - Easy to use silicone rubber compound features a convenient one-to-one by volume mix ratio, no scale is necessary
- SHORE A HARDNESS: 30 - This scale measures the hardness of flexible rubber molds. A 30A hardness is in the soft to medium soft range, between the flexibility of a rubber band and pencil eraser
- POT LIFE: 30 MINUTES, CURE TIME: 6 HOURS - This product cures at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. Best to store at room temperature, see "For Best Results" section below
- LOW VISCOSITY FOR EASY MIXING AND POURING - Great for making simple one- or two-piece block molds, no vacuum degassing is necessary
- PERFECT FOR ART AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS - Often used for molds to reproduce sculptures and other prototypes, casting plaster, resins, and wax
Use this silicone mold making rubber for making perfect reproductions that capture intricate detail of original models. OOMOO 30 is easy to use silicone rubber compounds that feature convenient one-to-one by volume mix ratios (no scale necessary). Very low viscosity for easy mixing and pouring and vacuum degassing is not necessary. Cures at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. OOMOO 30 has a 30-minute pot life, with a six-hour cure time.
For the novice mold maker - OOMOO30 does not have great tear strength. They are good for making simple one- or two-piece block molds. OOMOO30 is suitable for a variety of art-related and industrial applications including making molds for sculpture and prototype reproduction, casting plaster, resins and wax.
Mixing Ratio: one to one by volume (100a:130b by weight)
Pot Life: 30 min.
Demold: 6 hrs.
Color: lavender properties (part a and b mixed)
Viscosity: 4,250 cps g/cc: 1.34 Cu. In./Lb.: 20.6
Tensile Strength: 240 psi
Elongation at Break: 250%
Die C Tear Strength: 40 pli
Compression Set: 37%
Shrinkage: .0025 In./In.
Net weight 16 oz. (454 Grams)
For Best Results: Store and use silicone products at room temperature. If material freezes, silicone base will become very thick. Simply allow product to get down to room temperature before use. Adult Supervision Required. Keep Out of the Reach of Children