Mold Max 40 Silicone Mold Making Rubber - Trial Unit
- Medium Hardness Shore 40A Tin Silicone Rubber
- Will reproduce the finest detail
- Good for making molds used for casting resin, plaster and wax.
- Can be thickened with Thi-Vex® thickener for brush-on application and effects.
- An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc Pig® silicone pigments or Cast Magic® effects powders.
Publisher: Smooth-On, Inc.
Details: Mold Max® RTV silicone rubbers will reproduce the finest detail and are suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including making molds for reproducing prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements. Mold Max® silicones can also be used to cast a variety of materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins (without using a release agent).